Monday, March 23, 2009

The Crowd Was Getting Ugly (And This Crowd Didn't Have Far To Go)

Whew, that was brutal!



Alright, so it's been a while. A very long while. Welcome to my Mea Culpa. Its a new year, I'm a little older, a little wiser, and looking to get back into the funny business. I know I missed a lot of important Pop Culture events since I've been gone; 3 awesome superhero movies, an entire Presidential Election, and my girlfriend tells me there was an entire show that took place inside George Michael's head... or something like that. I know what most of you are thinking right now:
"Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone.
I'll be waiting; all there's left to do is run.
You'll be the prince and I'll be the princess.
It's a love story - baby just say 'Yes.'"

No? Hm, thats odd. That's what I'm CONSTANTLY thinking. Let me try again, are you possibly thinking....


Wrong Again, huh? Y'know, this game is no fun if you're just gonna cheat. Alright, what you are probably ALL thinking is...
I'm not gonna get all wrapped up in some more Thirsty Bitch nonsense. He's gonna post for a little bit and then kick us to the curb once again.


Well, try this on for size, Curly Sue. By the time you are reading this, there is already several weeks worth of content waiting to go. You heard me right, you are guaranteed at least a few weeks of blog gold. So with this kind of head start, we're in pretty good shape. And lets face it, this should have no effect on the timeliness of the articles unless the government erases all our memories of the 80's & 90's. Wish all you want, Sean Penn, ain't gonna happen.

So, by all means, leave me a comment letting me know how much you missed how funny I am, join my Facebook group, and check back tomorrow for an all new Top 10 Tuesday.

Oh, I almost forgot. I finally got that Chia Pet. His name is Pesto and he's doing just fine.

And one last thing...



Ah, it's good to be back.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for not selling out to the man -federico

Paul said...

I've been such a Thirsty Bitch man, with you back now I can finally quench my thirst. Would you mind if I take a sip to ..WASH this down?..SLUUUURRRRRRRRP(EVIL BUG EYES)..SLUURRRRRRRP.

Anonymous said...

I missed these blogs so much, it's RIDIC.

PUMP UP THE VOLUME!!!

R.Clooney said...

Can't wait for more! Take good care of Pesto ;)