Thursday, March 26, 2009

A/V Club Thursday: The Dana Carvey Show

In an effort to eat up some posts without having to think up too much original content, here is the inaugural "A/V Club Thursday" where I'll post an episode of something you might not know about/remember and you can just laze around and enjoy it.




The Dana Carvey Show didn't really appeal to me when it was on, but I think its freakin' hilarious now. First of all, Steve Carrell is on it and second of all...well, I don't think I really need to promise much more than 1996 Steve Carell, do I? But, this is the type of humor I'm into now, so perhaps I was just thrown off by the fact that every week there was a different sponsor name in the title of the show. Imagine if a sitcom or drama did that? Budweiser Two and a Half Men? Ford 30 Rock? Johnson & Johnson ER? Ok, I take it back, I want to live in that world.

No comments: