Friday, February 15, 2008

New Trailer for M. Night Shyamalan's "The Happening"


M. Night has a new movie coming out and from the looks of it, this may be the biggest comedy of 2008. I think its great that he's decided to go away from his usual thrillers and try to follow in the footsteps of Judd Apatow.

I just keep watching this trailer over and over, maybe its a spoof movie like "Meet the Spartans" since Mark Wahlberg sounds like he's reading off of a cue card. What am I saying?! He probably can't read. Hopefully the 5 seconds of "Smell the fart acting" that he does (starting at 1:42) will silence all those people that herald him as the greatest actor of our generation.
Did you see the gravitas that he brought to the role in "Shooter"? Genius, I say!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agreed. The trailer is funny. I especially like the shot of the people in the bathtub and the 5 second close up of Whalberg's face in the middle. Prime material for the next Epic Movie.

Paul said...

Seriously? This was a roll Matt LeBlanc was born to play. I call Shenanigans!