Thursday, January 10, 2008

The Bitch is Back! Thirsty Bitch: Season 2

I know what you've all been thinking,

"Thirsty Bitch has reneged on the agreement that he made with his readers in his very first post!"
And sadly, yes, to a certain extent I did. I could give a list of excuses as to why I haven't posted since September, I even have a couple good ones, but I won't. Instead I'm just going to apologize and ask that you take me back ( c'mon, if I was a hot chick, you wouldn't think twice about it) or I could just pretend that this was a TV show and what you experienced was the hiatus.

Yeah, let's go with that one.

Top 10 Things to Look Forward to In Season Two of Thirsty Bitch:


10. Taking a page out of Aaron Spelling's Playbook, Heather Locklear joins the cast, catfights ensue.

9. Animated musical guests singing to giant anthropomorphic amphibian...just watch the clip...






By the way, you know Davy Jones totally hit that.

8. Own Season 1, Coming soon to DVD and BluRay.

7. A post written by 2 of the 5 writers of Scary Movie, but 2 of the good ones. Of course, I'm only joking... there were no good ones. ZING!


6. Ross and Rachel discover they have feelings for each other and then she puts out on the second date. slut.


5. Live-blogging the season finale of According to Jim.


4. A Special Post to let all of you know..."What's Up... Down There".

3. Roger Clemens will talk to Thirsty Bitch about Brian McNamee and lose his shit again.

2. Posts funnier than this one ( not a big challenge).

1. An animated version of Thirsty Bitch, ala Punky Brewster....



God, I miss that stuff.

3 comments:

Paul said...

Welcome Back,

Don't make Season 2 ABC Style, by adding 15 extra members to your show. Rock the True Thirsty Bitch Season 1 formula!!

Oh and don't flee to Africa once your salary gets announced.

The Franchise said...

Hey biotch back off of the According to Jim bashing that is my turf...The page out of the Spelling pagebook was hilarious

Malcolm said...

I had no idea you were back until I checked my Blog Patrol stats and found that you or one of your readers clicked over to my blog from yours. I thought you were done blogging so I removed you from my blogroll. I will add you back today.

I have a niece who was a big fan of Punky Brewster. I'll have to send her the link to the opening of the animated version to give her a blast from the past.